How can the unexpected guide leaders to a new vision?
It is quite possible that many of you have been asking yourselves this question recently. This will be addressed by a number of talented speakers at the CSquare Communication Summit 2020 on 24 November. Taking the Covid-19 crisis, CSquare will give the word to CEO’s to discover how they reinvent their company future.
- Raphael Thys (Futurologist)
- Guillaume Boutin (CEO Proximus)
- Thierry Geerts (Country Manager Google)
- Marie-Pierre Fauconnier (CEO Sibelga)
- Gaëtan Hannecart (CEO Matexi)
- Mimi Lamote (CEO Mayerline)
- Yvan Verougstraete (CEO Medi-Market)
- Jacques Vandermeiren (CEO Port of Antwerp)
- Ilse De Vis
Keynote speaker, C² board and panel will be present at the marvelous Proximus lounge and will organise the summit which will be streamed live to the participants.
5.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
* Member: 50eur excl. vat (incl. surprise box !)
* Non-Member: 75eur excl. vat (incl. surprise box !)
* Student: free (without surprise box)
Please find more info and how to subscribe to the event on CSquare's website : here.